St Peter’s and St Philip’s
I am pleased to be able to welcome you to our website.
As you read through these pages you will, I hope, get a flavour of what is going on in our communites and also you will be able to watch our various celebrations through the live stream from St Peter’s.
Particularly I welcome those of you who are unable to come to our churches through sickness but join us for Mass through the live stream. May God bless you, your families and loved ones.
Fr Peter Sharrocks – Parish Priest
Vigil Mass (Saturday) at 6pm at St Peter’s (in Polish) and St. Philip’s (in English)
Mass at 8.30am, 10am and 6pm at St. Peter’s
12 noon at St Peter’s Mass (Mon to Sat except Wed) / Word & Communion (Wed)
9:15am at St. Philip’s Service of Word & Communion (Mon to Fri except Wed) / Mass (Wed)
Sacrament of Reconciliation
11.00am to 11.45am Saturday at St. Peter’s
How to find us
Parish Pastoral Team
Fr. Peter Sharrocks, Jim Burns, Rachel McKay, Tony Shaw, Tony Cordes, Margaret Drury, Terry Thiele, Anne Rogowski, David Small, Margaret Horan, Alison McGarr, Anne-Marie Bailey, James Walker and Sophie Hourihan
- Don't forget there is Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament this evening from 6-8 pm. Unfortunately there will not be Confessions tonight 21 hours ago
- RT @VaticanNews : #PopeFrancis will release his post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation "Christ, our hope, lives" on Monday, during his visit to… 22 hours ago
- RT @LukeCoppen : New Zealand's bishops issue message of solidarity with Muslim community after mosque attacks https://t.co/CAGpdK2XIO https:… 1 week ago
- Adoration of Blessed Sacrament this evening 6-8pm with opportunity for Reconciliation 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/ZP14V0JzIc 2 weeks ago
More details available in our newsletter